Variable Data Programmer / Analyst
Posted 3 weeks 3 days ago
Sigler is seeking an energetic, organized, team and career-minded individual with previous Direct Mail experience to join a growing department. This position requires the ability to expertly manipulate data and verify programmed output material, including file processing, program variables, presort, and USPS specification and positioning to insure compliance. In addition, candidates must be quality-conscious, have the ability to think in a logical sequence, work well with a team and maintain a positive, can-do attitude when seeking solutions to problems.
- Data design, development, implementation and testing of variable data/variable data imaging projects.
- Complex document composition assignments; accountable for completion of all work in conformance with customer requirements.
- Review incoming/supplied data files for correct formatting and processing requirements.
- Conversion of various file formats using a variety of software tools. Formats include: comma, tab, pipe delimited and MS Office formats, including Access & Excel.
- Data processing compliance with USPS regulations in function, output and reporting -including NCOA, CASS, DSF and DPV.
- Generation of barcodes and/or control characters or symbols for use in match mailings and intelligent inserting.
- Collaboration with various co-workers to resolve issues quickly, ensure timelines are consistently met, and ensure the highest quality and accuracy are achieved in production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed; willing to lead when called upon.
- Detail- and quality-oriented.
- Desire to learn and adapt.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to achieve goals.
- Data processing and programming experience in Print/Direct Mail environment, 2-year minimum.
- USPS postal regulations/DMM knowledge.
- Experience using advanced functions of presort software; BCC Mail Manager FS preferred.
- Proficient to expert knowledge of PrintNet T – GMC composition software (or similar).
- Knowledge of barcode systems.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Experience in database design and management a plus.
- Working knowledge of FusionPro, Acrobat Pro & InDesign applications a plus.
- Understanding and experience in the design and execution of direct mail and interactive marketing campaigns also a plus.
Posted 1 month 2 weeks ago
The Relationship Manager is a member of the Client Services team who manages the integrated delivery of services for clients of the assigned Sales Executive, leading our cross-functional team of experts. In this role, the Relationship Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for each client on all projects, involving experts from all areas within Sigler Companies as needed. It is the role of the Relationship Manager to take ownership of each project, to facilitate open communication among all team members, and ensure that the right experts are at the table when discussing new opportunities with the client(s). This person will be involved in estimates and production details and is expected to use Sigler Companies’ job management systems as well as specialized internal teams to guide work through the shop. The Relationship Manager is responsible for on-time, on-target execution, on both a daily and long-term basis.
The primary goal of the Relationship Manager/Sales Executive relationship is to maximize the Sales Executive’s time spent following up on leads, cultivating new relationships, and winning new work while fully supporting the needs of each client, internally as well as externally.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree. Three to five years of similar experience is preferred but not required.
- Organized multi-tasker, self-starter and strategic thinker with excellent follow-through.
- Strong personal interaction and communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate communication between clients, sales executives, and various internal teams.
- Able to adapt to change and modify plans as requirements change.
- Maintain an empathetic relationship with customers to ensure understanding for their problems and needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- In everyday interaction and communication with co-workers and clients, actively personify the values of Sigler Companies. Dedication, Integrity, Positive Behavior and Professionalism.
- Successfully complete the coordinated training program with Sigler Companies to fully understand the creative and production process of each job as well as the full capabilities of Sigler Companies
- Negotiate client/working relationship and initiate, facilitate and/or develop proposals, estimates, needs assessments, etc. to accurately reflect details of relationship and expectations.
- Initiate and facilitate project kick-off assuring all key team members are present to develop initial strategy/concept.
- Work with creative team to develop creative briefs for clients and internal teams. Ensure client and creative team define and adhere to client’s business objectives.
- Provide ongoing overall direction and a unified vision to the account team.
- Work with production teams on project changes, timelines and estimates.
- Manage budgets, profitability and execute multiple projects.
- Build and nurture client relationships, identify key decision makers and ensure client satisfaction.
- Define new opportunities, confirm their alignment with the broad vision for the account, and identify the resources needed to ensure success.
- Pro-actively share expertise and solutions with the client
- Work toward measurable success, providing timely analysis and reporting.
- Communicate daily on project status, planning, implementation of strategy and budget, production details, etc.
Daily Relationship Manager functions include but are not limited to:
- Utilize job management systems to facilitate estimates, new print jobs, purchase orders, and fulfillment orders
- Manage internal communication (internal daily, weekly meetings with internal team)
- Review available reports to follow up on job status and deadlines, keeping client informed of potential problems or delays
- Communicate change orders and added costs
- Work with Sales Executive and client on long-term goals and new initiatives to maximize sales and meet client needs
- Follow up with internal team frequently to answer questions
- Work with Accounting to ensure all relevant jobs are appropriately billed and closed
- Serve as back-up for other Relationship Manager peers when needed
Employment Classification: Exempt, full time
Posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
Full-time and part-time temporary Production Technicians are needed in our Hand Bindery, Fulfillment, Shipping and Mailings departments.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a printing, packaging and/or fulfillment production atmosphere is preferred but not required
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- Adheres to company values in all daily work, internal or external – Sincerity, Innovation, Gratitude, Leadership, Engagement, Respect, Courage and Optimism
Employment Classification: Non-Exempt, full time and part-time temporary available
Apply below or call 515.232.6997